- All patients, their attenders, Medical Representatives, Suppliers and Visitors including baggage will be checked with Metal Detector for security reason
- All patient attenders are permitted to enter the hospital only with a pass, irrespective of visiting hours.
- Entry for Visitors between 4.30 P.M to 7.00 P.M on working days and between 10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon on Sundays and hospital holidays shall be regulated strictly by Coupon system which shall indicate Patient name, room/ward/bed No, day and duration which shall be restricted to 30 mnts. ONLY TWO VISITORS AT A TIME PER PATIENT SHALL BE ALLOWED.
- Visiting hours of Critical care units :
week days- 10.30 am to 11.00 am and 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Sundays and Holidays - 11.00 am to 12 noon and 6.00pm to 7.00 pm.
- Children under 10 years shall be discouraged from visiting the hospital due to the risk of acquiring an infection.
- Bouquets of flowers, fruit baskets or Fruits of any kind, perishable items of food and all gift items of any kind are not permitted to carry inside the hospital.
- Kindly ensure safety of your mobile phones and valuables.
- When you speak on mobile phone, please speak softly.
- Please pay the hospital dues to the person who is on duty inside the counter.
- Please hand over all valuables to your escort / relative before undergoing surgery.
- All vehicles entering the hospital complex in the basement area shall be subjected to visual under carriage inspection.
NOTE: All patients and their attenders/visitors are requested to kindly cooperate with security staff for better service and smooth functioning of the organization.